Overnight camp caters to serious players and teams looking to get the most of the summer season and prepare in the best possible way for the fall.
Maestro Soccer Residential Camp will provide an intensive pre-season week of training for players and teams this coming August in a motivating, safe and enjoyable training environment in central NJ. Players have access to top-class training, video analysis, performance evaluation, team bonding activities as well as fun and enjoyable off-the-field activities such as swimming, mini golf and tennis.
All overnight camps will have access to video analysis of camp drills and scrimmages, and be provided with opportunities to watch and critique their own performance.
Pre-Season Team Training
Players can sign up individually or as a team and will receive the same top class training and individuals will be grouped together according to ability and age. Players that register with their teams can also expect the additional benefits of:
- Dedicated Maestro Soccer Head Trainer for your team
- Roommate Requests Guaranteed
- Organized Scrimmages with outside teams
- Team Bonding Activities
All in all, a great way to prepare for the new season!
Key Camp Features
- 3 field training sessions per day (Technical, Tactical & Coached Scrimmages)
- Soccer-specific conditioning (with a soccer ball; all soccer-related activities)
- Classroom sessions, including performance and video analysis
- Detailed daily coach feedback
- Great player and team bonding activities
Typical Daily Camp Schedule
|7.30am||Rise and Shine|
|9.00am||Extended Day Campers arrive|
|9.15am||Warm Up & Soccer Specific Conditioning|
|10.00am||Technical Training Session|
|1.30pm||Post-Lunch Games; Mini-Golf, Soccer Tennis, etc|
|2.30pm||Tactical Training Session|
|4.30pm||Team Bonding / Video Analysis / Free Time|
|8.00pm||Extended Day Campers leave|
|8.15pm||Evening Activities; Quiz / Movie, etc|
Campers will be based at our centrally located facility;
– Fellowship Deaconry in Liberty Corner, NJ. Boasting great facilities and a safe, motivating retreat-style training camp environment. Campers have access to a swimming pool, mini-golf, tennis courts, projection-tv for movies and 3 buffet-style meals a day. As well as soccer training fields on site, campers will be provided with transportation to local soccer fields for tactical training and scrimmages. All rooms are air-conditioned.
Overnight Camper Cost
$625 ($295 non-refundable deposit required to guarantee place)
Extended Day Camper Cost:
$450 (9am-8pm; Lunch and Dinner included.
$295 non-refundable deposit required to guarantee place. Players must make both deposit and balance payments before camp begins.
CLICK HERE to register.
Camp Discounts Available!
Early Bird Discount – $50 off for any player registering before March 31! $50 discount off the deposit payment instantly applied before 3/31/18.
Team Discount – $50 off per player for teams registering more than 10 players (cannot be combined with early bird discount).
PROMO CODE OVER50